Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Know Nothing

Hi.













I know nothing.

I have seen so little. I know nothing of what this planet has to offer. 

But I know it's out there. Oh my word, I know it's out there.

I know there is a place for me on the gorgeous planet.

I know there are people out there who are kind enough to hug me, and kiss my cheeks, and love me, whether they speak my verbal language or not.

And I know that every human being on this planet has one language in common, and that language is Love.

I know our hands are made to perform a special work.

And at the very same time, I know nothing.

I have experienced none of it. To know is to do. To know is to feel. To know is to get out there, and be a part of this world.

But if there's anything I know for sure, it's that my heart yearns to be a part of humanity, that Christ lives, that the radiance of the world is real because of His grace, and that, hey, I love you.


1 comment:

  1. *Major hyperventilation* JULIA I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH AND BESIDES THAT I ADORE YOU.

    Let's be fangirls of the world together. Ok?

    ReplyDelete